Friday, December 19, 2008

Gone by the wind

Some PTC sites are gone including Sandraclick.com and Buxout the most anticipated PTC site. I heard from many speculation around the web that Sandraclicks's owner has died so that's why the sites have stopped operational or maybe this is just a execuse to scam people. Meanwhile Buxout had some finacial problems of low renevue, too bad Buxout was a great PTC. There are that being suspects to be scam likes Bestbux.info and WorldofBux, i heard too many negative feedback from people at many forum. This make me thinking just how reliable the PTC site is over the time. If you want to know more about which site is scam or not you should go to www.ptcsite.com or www.squidoo.com/ptc-scam-list. I will remove the inactive site for now. Don't forget join me and become my referral. Thanks.

No comments: